Windows 10 iso download Microsoft has released the latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) via Windows Update service for users running earlier versions of Windows 10.
If you want to reinstall Windows 10 for some reason or if you cannot wait to get the latest build of Windows 10, you can download the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsoft.
Windows 10 iso download
People who have upgraded to Windows 10 might want to perform a clean install of Windows 10 from USB drive. If you are one of those users who want to perform a clean reinstall or install of Windows 10, you will be glad to know that you can now easily download Windows 10 ISO for free right from Microsoft.
Step 1: You visit this page of Microsoft: and download Media Creation Tool. When you do this method if this tool asks you product key, you can do method 2 below.
After you download, you get 1 file as shown below.
Step 2: You open MediaCreationTool file, it may be a bit long time. If you wait for more than 5 minutes but you don’t see the below window displayed, you restart your computer and open it again. After opening the file, you select Accept
Step 3: you select Create installation media for another PC and click Next
Step 4: You will get the window below. If you see the Use the recommended options for this PC, you deselect as the frame 1 below, then in the Language (language) if the default is not English ( United States) you click on it and select it again into English (United States)
In the Edition you have 3 options: Windows 10, Windows 10 Home Single Language and Windows 10 N. You choose Windows 10, because this is the version including Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro, when you use this file to install Windows 10 you can choose to install Home or Pro version.
In Architecture, you choose the version of Windows .ISO file you want to download: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) or Both (support installing both versions)
You should choose 32-bit or 64-bit, not Both. Example I choose 32-bit (x86), then I select Next to go to the next step.
Step 5: On “Choose which media to use” you choose ISO file => Next
Step 6: You choose a location to save the ISO image file then you click the Save button to begin downloading your Windows 10 ISO image file.
Now the computer will start downloading files from Microsoft to your computer. The download time may be 10 to 120 minutes depending on your internet speed.
After the download is complete, you will see the message as shown below, select Finish to complete
You go to the place where you chose to save the file (Example I choose the Desktop screen) and you will see a Windows file (this file is an iOS file, depending on the computer will have different display icons, you do not need to extract it) , you can now rename or move iy to any folder you like.
- Do Windows insiders get Windows 10 free?
On Monday, Aul clarified that Windows Insiders won’t be getting Windows 10 for free, at least not exactly. … So in essence, those who wish to remain in the Windows Insider Program can get Windows 10 for free, but the version you run will always be a prerelease build, in other words a non-activated beta product.
- Find and install your Microsoft downloads from Microsoft Store
Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
A wizard will help you through the steps to install.
Here’s what Microsoft says you need to run Windows 10:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- A Microsoft account and Internet access.
How do I install Windows 10 from an ISO file?
- Create an ISO file for Windows 10
- On the Windows 10 download page, download the media creation tool by selecting Download tool now, then run the tool.
- In the tool, select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC > Next.
- Select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows, you need and select Next.
How do I download Windows 10 with product key?Find and install your Microsoft downloads from Microsoft Store
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install.